Saturday, April 7, 2012

Welcome all!

To start let's get introductions out of the way. My name is Mark and I've been an avid fan of the Royals since I was a little kid. I used to love reading thekclpipeline and while I'm sad that he's calling it quits I'm sure I'll find out soon it's not as easy as it looks and takes some dedication and a good amount of time.

I want this to be a similar site. I'll post updates of all minor league games and brief synopsis (to the best of my ability- box scores might be it at times). I'll also post at Royals Review with a very condensed version.

My goal is to have everything up by 10 am following day but, being a bartender, there will be lots of 3 am posts as well. I'll post a mid-season stat updates, end of yr recap, and my personal end-of-yr system rankings as well.

Starting a bit late, so here's a recap of the last couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment